Bed and Breakfast
Our accommodation caters for both business and tourist stay
The location is stunning, with views over 60 miles on a clear day over Gloucester Cathedral and across the river Severn into the Welsh Mountains. All you require for a quiet retreat in the Cotswolds.
1 km from the nearest public road, but just 5km from Cheltenham Town Centre.
Planning a riding holiday?
Bring your horse with you and ride across the most stunning rides in England.
This includes rides along the Cotswold way to:
- Cotswold way to Stow on the Wold (25 miles)
- Bourton on the Water (12 miles)
- Winchcombe 7 miles
- Cleeve Common 2 miles
- Belas Knapp, Stanton 15 miles
- Windrush Valley, Burford 20 miles
- Cirencester 12 miles
All these rides have been done by Lisa and Charlie and their children when aged 9 to 15 and make for a most beautiful day out. See the green lines in www.bridlewaymap.com. £20 per horse per night.
Guide to our Bed and Breakfast
- We have a book library in the conservatory – we buy and sell on Amazon
- We also have a DVD library for visitors. You are welcome to watch a video DVD
- We try to leave you alone in peace and respect your space
- It is a working farm. Charlie and Lisa have an English thoroughbred stallions for polo and about 45 horses on the property, mostly youngsters, mares and foals. We also have cattle and sheep, pigs, chickens, ducks and more!
- Night time noise: it is rural here, although 3 miles from Cheltenham Town centre we get foxes, muntjac, various types of deer and owls outside. Often they make noise at night
- Our rooms are £50 per night per head from 1st January 2014 onwards.
- Dogs £10 per wagging tail
- Washing machine and dryer £5
- bicycle hire £15 each per day including locks.
Food and drink
- We have laid out the supplies we think you may need here for you. If there is anything else please do enquire
- Packed lunch £5
- The tap water here is of the highest quality. It comes from our private bore hole straight out of these hills
- If you would like a lift into Cheltenham, you are welcome to ask and we should be able to give you a lift
- A taxi ride back from the centre costs £10 – £12 normal hours. Telephone 01242 262611 or 01242 250555
- There is a choice of two rooms, both doubles: one a separate log cabin and one with its own entrance. Both self contained luxury with Wifi and Sky Tv