Colgate Farm provides accommodation ideally suitable for walkers on the Cotswold Way, but you can also stay with us as great base for visiting Cheltenham.
An isolated farm in beautiful surroundings where a seating area outside is available for you to eat, drink and enjoy the view. There is absolutely no noise from traffic as we are situated down a long private drive.
We have facilities for you to be completely self catering should you wish. Alternatively we provide home cooked meals for you to warm up in the kitchen/dining room. Breakfast is included in your nights stay, we leave everything in the fridge for you to cook your own English breakfast, just how you like it.
- A washing machine and drying area. (£5)
- A packed lunch for the next days walk should you wish. (£5)
- Relax in a comfortable isolated room after a hard days walk without disturbance
- TV or listen to the radio
- Free Wifi
- Free PC on site
- Books, magazines and games are provided for your use
- King size bed
- All fixtures and fittings are of a high standard
Charlie and Lisa have both travelled a lot before they married and understand travelling well. You will always be welcome at Colgate Farm.